Fund for New Paltz 2020
Your support ensures that we can maintain the vital work of the Fund for New Paltz.
The Fund for New Paltz makes possible programs and opportunities that enrich the experience of each student and our entire community, even amidst a pandemic. Through your gift, SUNY New Paltz nurtures an environment of intellectual discovery, exposure to diverse perspectives, and innovative thinking.
Every gift counts toward Soaring Higher—The Campaign for SUNY New Paltz, the first comprehensive campaign in the College’s history, which seeks to raise $23M in philanthropic support for strategic priorities across campus, including the Fund for New Paltz.
- Learn more about the status of the coronavirus on campus and our ongoing planning.
- Read more about the 2020 Hudson Valley Future Summit.
- Check out the launch of our new Orange & Blue Network, which enables students and alumni to connect online.
- Take advantage of FreeWill, our new, easy-to-use, free legacy planning tool; create your will in 20 minutes and ensure peace of mind and security for you and your loved ones.
- Last-minute gift idea! For a $150 gift, you can inscribe a brick in honor of someone special or in memory of a beloved family member, professor, or classmate.
Give to the Campaign for SUNY New Paltz
A copy of our most recently filed financial report is available from the Charities Registry on the New York State Attorney General’s website (www.charitiesnys.com) or, upon request, by contacting the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, or us at 1 Hawk Dr, New Paltz, NY 12561. You also may obtain information on charitable organizations from the New York State Office of the Attorney General at www.charitiesnys.com or (212) 416-8401.