Name/Address Change

For Physical Legal Address Changes

To change legal physical addresses, updates can be made on the SUNY Secure Employee Service Portal:

If you are not a current employee or don’t have computer access please contact Human Resources at 845-257-3170 or Payroll at 845-257-3145 to receive a change of address form.

Name/Mailing/PO Box Changes

Please complete the Mailing/P.O. Box Address Change form.

Please note for name changes - include a copy of your Social Security Card with the new name and submit with the name change form to the Human Resources Office .

In addition, you will need to notify the retirement system, Credit Union and your union, if appropriate. Please see below for Retirement Systems and Benefit Fund.

NYS Employee’s Retirement System
110 State Street
Albany, NY 12244

PO Box 1259
Charlotte, NC 28201

NYS Teacher’s Retirement System
10 Corporate Woods Drive
Albany, NY 12211

Benefit Funds addresses are below:

CSEA Employee Benefit Fund
PO Box 516
Latham, NY 12110-0516

UUP Benefit Fund
PO Box 15143
Albany, NY 12212-5143


* Download Acrobat Reader Now!
ADA: convert PDF to text