New Paltz Logo

Students are admitted to the dual diploma program within their home university. However, they must still submit materials to SUNY New Patz for review including documentation of high school graduation, an official university transcript, and proof of English proficiency.

We currently accept TOEFL and IELTS but requirements vary by program. Successful completion of our Haggerty English Language Program (HELP) also meets the proficiency requirement.

Latest News