EED406 Student Teaching Seminar
Candidates explore and respond to issues in student teaching including: standards-based instructional practice; assessment and evaluation; critical reflection; classroom management; school-community relations; ethics and law; and post-commencement professional transitions.
- Critical Thinking Advanced
- Information Mgmt Advanced
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Early Childhood & Chld Ed B-6 (601)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course