Sample Job Titles
- Art Librarian
- Dialect Coach
- Casting Director
- Set Designer
- Performer (Stage, Radio, TV, Video, Movies, Repertory Companies)
- Estate and Art Appraiser
- Stage Manager
- Press Agent
- Teacher/Private Instructor
Our Graduates...Where Are They Now?
Alumni who graduated in the past 1 to 5 years have obtained employment as:
- Contact Representative, Internal Revenue Service
- Residence Hall Coordinator, University of Delaware
- SAG Actress/Model, To The Stage Founder/Director
- Human Resources Specialist, Portnoy, Messinger, Pearl and Associates, Inc.
- Teaching Artist, Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival
- Production Apprentice, New York Live Arts
- Human Resources Specialist, Portnoy, Messinger, Pearl & Associates, Inc.
Alumni who graduated in the past 6 to 10 years have obtained employment as:
- Founder and CEO, Crescendo Music LLC
- Production Manager, Gala Productions, LLC
- Assistant Costume Shop Manager, Florida State Opera
- Master Electrician and Lighting Designer, Shadowland Theater
- Senior Technical Writer, New York University Director of Marketing, Sales and Leasing, IPG Real Estate Inc.
Alumni who graduated over 10 years ago have obtained employment as:
- Media Coordinator, New York Chiropractic College
- Event Producer and Light Designer, Bethel Woods
- Strategic Account Manager, Dell
- Audiobook Narrator, Tantor Media
- Artistic Administrator, Hartford Stage
- Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions and Enrollment Services, Baruch College
- Operations Manager, Columbia Artists Management
- AEA Production Stage Manager, Capital Repertory Theatre
Alumni have completed the following graduate programs:
- Bowling Green University, M.A., College Student Personnel
- Stony Brook University, M.S., Human Resource Management
- Pace University, M.B.A.
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education, Ed.M., Arts in Education