Accelerated Pathway Programs

Accelerated Pathway Programs
Connect With Us

How can I see what an AP major would look like for me?

How do I declare an Accelerated Pathway major?

  • Review the list of Participating Undergraduate Programs.
  • Schedule a meeting with the Advisor listed for your selected major.
  • During your meeting, the AP Advisor will review the program and submit a Declaration/Change of Major workflow for you.

If I'm in an AP major, do I still need to apply for admission to the graduate program?

How do the transfer credits work?

  • Upon admission to the graduate program, the graduate credits that AP students completed as an undergraduate will be automatically transferred into the graduate degree plan of study.