EGE321 Electronics II
Multistage amplifiers (direct coupled, capacitor coupled), differential amplifiers. Advance current sources. Applications of operational amplifiers. Frequency response of amplifiers. Tuned amplifiers. Oscillators Waveform generators. Feedback amplifiers, and stablity of feedback amplifiers. Power amplifiers.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Computer Engineering (518), Electrical Engineering (517), Engineering (EGG), Mechanical Engineering (521)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGE320 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time