EED412 Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum
Preparation for working with preschool/kindergarten children and their families. Child development principles and they apply to children of this age group. Curriculum investigation of age appropriate strategies in the following areas: the arts, health/physical development, social-emotional learning, mathematics, science, technology and social studies. 20 hours of fieldwork in a preschool required.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Early Childhood & Chld Ed B-6 (601), Undecl: Ed Pre-Mathematics (00DM)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EED371 Minimum Grade of B-* and EED415 Minimum Grade of B-*
* May be taken at the same time