EED412 Curriculum II: Preschool and Kindergarten
Preparation for working with preschool/kindergarten children and their families. Child development principles as they apply to children of this age group. Curriculum investigation of age appropriate strategies in the following areas: the arts, health/physical development, mathematics, science and technology, and social studies.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Childhood Education B-2 (599), Early Childhood & Chld Ed B-6 (601)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EED370 Minimum Grade of B-* and EED415 Minimum Grade of B-*
* May be taken at the same time