EED405 Student Teaching, Intermediate Setting
A full-time experience in the major area of teacher responsibility in grades three through six.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Early Childhood & Chld Ed B-6 (601)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- (EED303 Minimum Grade of S) and (EED376 Minimum Grade of B-) and (EED379 Minimum Grade of B-)