EED303 Fieldwork Experience 3
Teacher candidates complete a minimum of 60 hours participating in elementary classrooms (grades 3 - 6) as they take on the role of observer, assistant, and teacher for one-on-one, small group, and whole class instruction.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Early Childhood & Chld Ed B-6 (601)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- (EED302 Minimum Grade of S) and (EED380 Minimum Grade of B-)