ARS310 Visual Language I
An in-depth inquiry into a particular aspect of visual language. Topics vary each time the course is offered. May be repeated for credit with instructor permission.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in one of the following classes: Senior, Freshman
- (ARS205 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS306 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS307 Minimum Grade of B-)