SUNY New Paltz Hosted Virtual Programs
Upcoming SUNY New Paltz Virtual Engagement Programs
Additional Campus Resources/Programming:
Other Virtual Engagement Experiences
There are lots of virtual engagement opportunities online. Don't forget to utlize Webex, Zoom, and Google Hangouts to engage with your friends and club members.
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Join Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at Home for a live daily doodle lesson at 12:00pm EST. Videos will be available after live on the Kennedy Center YouTube channel.
- Join the McHarper Manor weekdays on Facebook for a daily art project tutorial. Art projects will range from watercolor paintings to chalk art to canvas painting and will take place live at 12:00pm EST. Videos will be available after the live class on the McHarper Manor Facebook page.
- Missing group fitness classes or going to the gym? Check out the Planet Fitness Facebook page for live-streamed daily workouts several times a day. Is Yoga more your thing? Check out CorePower Yoga to keep up your practice from the comfort of your living room.
- For an introduction to mindfulness meditation that you can practice on your own, visit UCLA Health for downloadable guided meditations in both English and Spanish.
- Download the Peleton app for 90 days of free access to their fitness classes.
Virtual Concerts and Events
Virtual Museums and Tours
Virtual Visits to National Parks and Landmarks
- Go on a virtual field trip to Ellis Island
- Take a live look at Colonial Williamsburg
- Tour England through this 360 video
- Virtually discover Yellowstone National Park and 33 other National Parks
- Talk a walk on the Great Wall of China
- Check out the view from Pompeii through Google Maps
- Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover
- San Diego Zoo
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute
- Atlanta’s Zoo Panda Cam
- Georgia Aquarium
- Ouwehand Park Polar Bears
- Explore Live Cams
Volunteer and Service Opportunities
- Headspace- This special NY collection of meditation, sleep, and movement exercises are here to support you through stressful and challenging times
- Check out these 8 self-care activities that take 5 minutes or less!
- Set and track goals, manage your time, and stay focused with a free download from Passion Planner