Undergraduate Research

Travel Funds


Applications and Instructions

Download the URETA Guidelines & Application (fillable PDF) or STA Guidelines & Application (fillable PDF) and a signed Travel Requisition Form. Both applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please follow the instructions carefully. Contact the RSCA (rsca@newpaltz.edu) with any questions.


If your travel includes driving your own car, complete the Statement of Automobile Travel after your travel. Use of a personal automobile is associated with liabilities. Please note that you will be reimbursed for the lesser cost of personal car use or rental car use.


Students will be representatives of SUNY New Paltz and must adhere to the details of the SUNY Paltz and New York State travel policies