HOW TO JOIN US
Please take a moment to read through some basic instructions before you join LLI and register for classes.
1. Read through the catalog for full course descriptions and schedules.
2. Be sure your class choices do not conflict in day/time.
3. We cannot guarantee a space in every class you select.
4. The Registrar will enter your selection after receiving your payment of $120.00.
5. Only paid members for the Fall 2021 semester can take classes.
6. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED FOR EACH EMAIL ADDRESS. EACH MEMBER MUST HAVE HIS/HER OWN EMAIL ADDRESS.
7. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MORE THAN ONCE and do not attempt to change your selection after submitting your form. All changes must be done via email.
8. If you need help, have questions, or would like to add or drop a class after your registration has been submitted, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave a message at 845-257-2892.
Class registration is a three-step process.
1. Read through the catalog for all course descriptions and class dates.
2. Use the Fall 2021 LLI Membership and Class Registration form (SEE BELOW FOR LINK) to register and join LLI.
3. Send membership payment of $120.00, payable to "CAS/LLI" and mail to:
Lifetime Learning Institute
PO Box 275
New Paltz, NY 12561
Once payment is received, your registration will be entered. A confirmation letter will be mailed in early September to all members. Be sure to note the member's name on the check. No online payment is available at this time.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 1, 2021
After this date, we will ensure classes have sufficient enrollment, cancel any if necessary, and then work on confirming registrations with students.