Current Members: Use this link for the Fall 2023 Membership and Registration Form.
New or past members who are rejoining LLI, please take a moment to read through these basic instructions before you join LLI and register for classes.
- Read through the catalog for full course descriptions and schedules.
- We cannot guarantee a space in every class you select.
- The Registrar will enter your selection after receiving your payment.
- Only paid members can take classes.
- Only one registration is allowed for each email address. Each member must have his/her own email address.
- Please do not register more than once and do not attempt to change your selection after submitting your form. All changes must be done via email.
- If you need help, have questions, or would like to ADD or DROP a class after your registration has been submitted, email your request to email@example.com or call and leave a message at 845-257-2892.
Class registration is a three-step process.
- Read through the catalog for all course descriptions and class dates.
- Use the Fall 2023 Membership and Registration Form to register and join LLI.
- Send membership payment by personal check, payable to "CAS/LLI" and mail to:
LLI offers yearly membership that is valid July 1 – June 30 and entitles members to take an unlimited number of classes per session, and also includes invitation to brunches, speakers, and other events. LLI offers a half-year membership for the Fall and Winter Sessions.
- Yearly Membership - July 2023 to June 30, 2024 is $120.00.
- Half-Year Membership (Fall 2023 and Winter 2024) is $75.00.
Once payment is received, your registration will be entered. A confirmation letter will be mailed to you and you will be contacted via email by each class host or presenter on how to join each class. Be sure to note the member's name on the check if payment is required. No online payment is available at this time.
Registration deadline: September 1, 2023 We prefer you register earlier!
After this date, we will ensure classes have sufficient enrollment, cancel any if necessary, and then work on confirming registrations with students.