At the present time, Lifetime Learning Institute is offering a Spring 2021 membership for $60.00, which will expire June 30, 2021. This entitles you to register for up to six classes and participate in any online events or brunches that may be offered.
Payment of $60 by check, payable to "CAS/LLI" should be mailed ASAP to REGISTRAR, LLI, PO BOX 275, New Paltz, NY 12561. (Please be sure the name of the student(s) appear on the check.)
REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP ON ONE FORM
We are using an online form (one) for membership and registration. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE THE LINK TO THE REGISTRATION FORM.
For full course descriptions you can view the Spring catalog here: Spring 2021 LLI Catalog
Please use the Spring 2021 LLI Membership and Class Registration form link below and select the classes you wish to take by using the checklist (please note there is a 6-class limit).
- Be sure your class choices do not conflict in day/time.
- We cannot guarantee a space in every class you select.
- The Registrar will enter your selection and, after receiving your payment of $60.00. We will notify you of the classes in which you are registered after March 1st.
- Only paid members for the spring 2021 semester can take classes.
- ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED FOR EACH EMAIL ADDRESS. EACH MEMBER MUST HAVE HIS/HER OWN EMAIL ADDRESS.
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MORE THAN ONCE and do not attempt to change your selection after submitting your form. All changes must be done via email.
- If you need help, have questions, or would like to add or drop a class after your registration has been submitted, email your request to email@example.com or call and leave a message at 845-257-2892.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2021
After this date, we will ensure classes have sufficient enrollment, cancel any if necessary, and then work on confirming registrations with students. You can expect a class confirmation letter the first week of March 2021.
Online payment is not available at this time. If you have further questions, call 845-257-2892 and leave a message and we will return your call.