Funding Opportunity Searchable Databases - InfoEd
SUNY New Paltz currently offers access to InfoEd's Sponsored Program Information Network (SPIN), which is readily accessible from any campus computer. However, if you would like to use the service from an off-campus location or save search information, you will need to create an account. Please contact Roseann Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office at (845) 257-3282 if you would like to establish an InfoEd account or if you are interested learning more.
Other Useful Links
- Grants.gov is the single access point for over 900 grant programs offered by the 26 Federal grant-making agencies, allowing organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities.
- The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) contains detailed program descriptions for more than 2,300 Federal assistance programs. Click on “Search Assistance Listings” to browse available programs.
- proposalCENTRAL is an e-grantmaking website shared by many government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations.
- NYS Grants Gateway serves as the primary outlet for New York State agencies to post upcoming and available funding opportunities.
- Philanthropy News Digest, a daily news service of the Foundation Center, is a compendium, in digest form, of philanthropy-related articles and features culled from print and electronic media outlets nationwide. The listing of competitive RFPs are updated daily.
- Grantspace.org is a source for training, special events and other resources offered by The Foundation Center for topics such as, "How to find funding", "Proposal Writing", etc.
- VIVO is an open source semantic web application originally developed and implemented at Cornell. When installed and populated with researcher interests, activities, and accomplishments, it enables the discovery of research and scholarship across disciplines at that institution and beyond.
- Federal Government Agencies: Contains links to federal government agencies that sponsor research, training, and other grant/contract opportunities. Most agencies provide information, program announcements, guidelines, and forms online.
- Faculty Development Center's Highlighted Grant Opportunities