Steps to Obtain Your Official Student ID Card
You will need your banner ID to create an account. If you do not know your banner ID, please see below for steps to retrieving it:
- Sign into https://my.newpaltz.edu/
- Select “General” in the left column
- Select “Look Up Banner ID”
- Your banner ID begins with an “N” and is followed by 8 digits
Part One: Create an Account
- Using the link below, register or login to your SUNY ID Card account: https://atriumconnect.atriumcampus.com/mod_auth/register.php?cid=87
- Set a password via the email that was sent to you
Part Two: Uploading Images
- Use the link below and sign into your account: https://atriumconnect.atriumcampus.com/login.php?cid=87&wason=/photoupload.php&cid=87
- You must first upload a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- Then upload a photo that will be used on your student ID card, making sure it follows the requirements stated on the website.
- You will receive a confirmation email stating a photo has been successfully uploaded – NOTE – this does not mean it has been approved.
- Once the photo is approved, you will receive another email with a link to submit the $20 ID card payment.
- Both photo and payment steps must be completed, or your ID will not be printed ahead of your orientation session.
You will receive your student ID card at orientation.
The steps above must be completed AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR to your scheduled orientation.
You will still need to bring an official form of photo identification (e.g., driver’s license or passport) to receive your ID Card when you arrive on campus.