Edit Page

Winter Session at SUNY New Paltz

Current New Paltz Students


New Paltz Undergraduates and Graduates can register online through my.newpaltz.edu. Click on “Student Services” and look for “Registration” link towards the bottom of the page. Click “Add/Drop Classes” link and select the course for which you would like to register.


Undergraduates do not need permission to register for Winter Session, however you are strongly encouraged to speak to your academic advisor or an advisor in the Academic Advising Center.

Graduate students registering for an undergraduate course are REQUIRED to obtain the permission of the instructor, and are encouraged to speak with their advisor.

Graduate students registering for graduate courses are NOT REQUIRED to obtain permission but are encouraged to speak with their advisor.

Students who have not applied or been admitted to a graduate program and would like to take graduate courses as a non-matriculated student should contact Alana Matuszewski, in Graduate and Extended Learning by email