An introduction to the biology of insects and closely related arthropods. Topics covered will include the evolutionary history, developmental biology, physiology, diversity, behavior, and ecology of insects. The laboratory will provide hands-on experience with insect identification, speciment preparation, and behavioral and physicological experimentation.
- Critical Thinking Advanced
- Information Mgmt Advanced
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BIO201 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO202 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO320 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO322 Minimum Grade of C- and ( Math Placement Level 5 or MAT181 Minimum Grade of C-)