ARS334 Digital Video
Introduces digital video and audio capture and editing techniques. Explores the creative dimension of time-based media and related techniques through individual and/or collaborative experimental projects. Class discussions, screenings, and readings address critical issues in video art.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS230 Minimum Grade of C and ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time