ARE391 Fieldwork in art Education II
Through assisting teachers at various levels, students will engage in such instructional activities as preparation and organization of lesson materials and supplies, small-group instruction, and exhibition of student artwork in school. The course fulfills 45 hours of New York State's 100-hour pre-student teaching fieldwork for teaching certification. The course must be taken concurrently with ARE 302 Curriculum and Instruction in Art Education.
- Field Study
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Visual Arts Education (189)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- ARE390 Minimum Grade of S