EED371 Developmentally Appropriate Practices, Childhood
Participants will consider the cognitive and social development of children, preschool through 6th grade, and the implications for curriculum development, classroom management and organization. Students will develop competence in observing and assessing children's developmental competence and classroom performance by participating in appropriate classroom situations.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Early Childhood & Chld Ed B-6 (601)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EDS371 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time