BUS461 Business Analytics Capstone
In this capstone class students integrate the knowledge they have gained in the core curriculum in a project presented in a seminar. Students in this course will review and explore the analytics methodologies and associate risk analysis and risk assessment.
- Information Mgmt Advanced
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Accounting (542), Business Analytics (531), Entrepreneurship (524), Finance (543), General Business (547), General Business - ITU (547U), General Business - Izmir (547I), International Business (546), Management (544), Marketing (545)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BUS309 Minimum Grade of C- and BUS311 Minimum Grade of C- and BUS347 Minimum Grade of C- and BUS348 Minimum Grade of C- and BUS349 Minimum Grade of C- and BUS381 Minimum Grade of C-