BUS445 International Financial Management
Discussion of financial management in the international context. Topics include international financial markets, exchange rate behavior and management of its risk, international banking, and multinational financial management.
- Critical Thinking Intermediate
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Business Analytics (531), Accounting (542), General Business (547), Management (544), Marketing (545), International Business (546), Entrepreneurship (524), Finance (543)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BUS341 Minimum Grade of C+