BUS429 Marketing Strategy
Formulation and implementation of marketing strategies for organizations. Emphasis on marketing decision-making and its integration with the manufacturing and financing dimensions of an organization.
- Critical Thinking Advanced
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Accounting (542), Business (BUS), Business Analytics (531), Entrepreneurship (524), Finance (543), General Business (547), International Business (546), Management (544), Marketing (545)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BUS325 Minimum Grade of C-