BUS369 Intermediate Accounting II
Continued coverage of financial accounting and reporting for business entities. Topics include accounting for liabilities and shareholders' equity, income taxes, financial instruments accounting changes and error corrections, the statement of cash flows, and additional topics of current interest.
- Information Mgmt Intrmd
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Accounting (542), Business (BUS), Business Analytics (531), Entrepreneurship (524), Finance (543), General Business (547), General Business - ITU (547U), General Business - Izmir (547I), International Business (546), Management (544), Marketing (545), Pre-MBA (0MBA), Undeclared:Business (000B), Undeclared:Pre-Accounting (00AC), Undeclared:Pre-Bus Analytics (00BN), Undeclared:Pre-Finance (00FI), Undeclared:Pre-Gen Business (00GB), Undeclared:Pre-Interntnl Bus (00IB), Undeclared:Pre-Management (00MG), Undeclared:Pre-Marketing (00MK)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BUS368 Minimum Grade of C+ and BUS341 Minimum Grade of C-* and ( Math Placement Level 5 or MAT171 Minimum Grade of C- or MAT181 Minimum Grade of C-)
* May be taken at the same time