The following lighting efficiency upgrades are complete or are under construction:
- Elting Gym Pool – Metal halide lights were replaced with LED lights in winter of 2014-15
- LeFevre Hall – The vast majority of the lights in this building were replaced with LED lighting during the 2014 major renovation project. Bedrooms in LeFevre Hall also includes lighting vacancy sensors.
- Ridgeview Hall – The vast majority of the lights in this building are LEDs for this 2014-15 new construction project.
- Crispell Hall – The vast majority of lights in this building were replaced with high efficiency fluorescent lighting during the 2012 major renovation project. Some LED fixtures were included in this project.
- New Science Building – The vast majority of lights in this building are high efficiency flourescents for this 2014-16 new construction project.
- Sojourner Truth Library – Lighting enhancements including more energy efficient lighting (including florescents and LEDs), electronic time switches to turn off lighting, and lighting occupancy sensors, including dual ballasts allowing two-level lighting.