Looking for funding to implement your sustainability project or program? There are a number of sources of funding available:
- Student Association Funding. If you’re a student group, your first stop is to apply for funding through the Student Association. This funding is available to student groups through student activity fees. For more information, contact the Student Association.
- Sustainability Committee Funding. A limited amount of funding is available through the Sustainability Committee to promote sustainability throughout campus life. for more information, contact Lisa Mitten.
- Environmental Task Force Funding. A limited amount of funding is available through the Environmental Task Force to sustainability and environmental programming. For more information, contact Daniel Lipson and Mike Boms.
- Sustainability Seed Funding is available to support campus sustainability initiatives including materials, supplies, professional development, and paid student research projects overseen by a faculty member. For more info, visit the Sustainability Seed Fund website or contact Lisa Mitten.
- Green Revolving Fund. Beginning in the fall of 2016, funding is available to support projects that enhance the energy efficiency of campus. Some general sustainability projects may be funded as well. Contact Michael Sheridan to learn more about accessing this funding.