Student Accounts

Making Payments

Students may make payment in the following ways:


You may pay online using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We also accept ACH check, or electronic payment via Flywire. Flywire can be accessed in your Payment Center at

In Person 
You may stop by the Office of Student Accounts in Room 114, Wooster Hall between the hours of 9AM to 5PM (10AM-5PM on Wednesdays). You may pay by check, traveler's check, certified check, or postal money order payable to SUNY New Paltz, or by VISA, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, or with cash.

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Students may arrange to make electronic payment via Flywire through The student initiates the transfer, and Flywire converts the currency to US dollars and transmits the payment to the College. The student’s Banner account is automatically credited when the funds are received. Please be aware that additional costs such as currency exchange rates and credit card service fees may be incurred for international transactions. Total costs are displayed when selecting your payment method in Flywire. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts if you have any questions about your invoice before making payment.