School of Education

School of Education
Connect With Us
Points of Pride Logo
Special Education: Change of Name

Please notify the Special Education office and the Records and Registration office immediately if your name changes and/or if your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address changes. You may download the appropriate forms in your account under "My.Personal Records > My.Directory Listing."