Graduate Assistant Position for 2019-2020
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
The Office of Student Activities and Union Services is currently accepting applications for a Graduate Assistant for Activities. Learn more about our office's mission statement.
Graduate Assistant for Activities Position Overview
- Co-advise the Union Programming Council, management of their budget, & planning of activities
- Serve as primary contact for all entertainer (NACA) agencies & maintain a database of program resources
- Supervise the Graphic Designer and design workflow
- Plan the Club and Involvement Fair each semester
- Conduct student event consultation with student clubs
- Manage the Engage community page, roster, and communication
- Oversee the Non-SA Club Recognition & Registration Process
- Manage the office's social media platforms
- Conduct Getting Involved 101 Workshops
- Coordinate with Student Association to coordinate workshops as needed.
- Serve on Weekend Duty Rotation for Student Union
- Maintain other duties as assigned
Please review the Graduate Assistant for Activities Position Description for more detailed information about the position, responsibilities, and remuneration.