Winners of our SURE or Fall AYURE grants may also be eligible for the following campus scholarships intended to support students engaging in student-faculty collaborations. Each scholarship is generously funded by private donors and is provided directly to students. To apply, visit the campus scholarship site.
Arethusa Sorority Alumnae Fund ($500-$1000)
- To be used for expenses related to the RSCA grant project.
- The scholarship is given during the semester of the study. If the study spans two semesters, the award will be split during the semesters.
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students in good standing. They need not be members of the Arethusa Sorority.
Susan Dutcher Najork Scholarship ($1000 - $1500)
- To be applied to tuition, spread over the academic year, with any remainder eligible to apply toward project expenses.
- Applicants must be rising Juniors or Seniors with at least a 3.1 GPA. Preference will be given to residents of Orange County.
The Donald P. and Sandra K. Christian Presidential Scholarship Endowment (up to $1800)
- To be applied to tuition, spread over two successive terms (summer & fall, or fall & spring).
- Students must be rising seniors with at least a 3.1 GPA.
- During the two terms of the scholarship, they must be enrolled full time and be invited by a faculty mentor to collaborate on a project through the RSCA or Benjamin Center for Public Policy Initiatives.
- Students do not apply directly. Interested students should consult with their project faculty mentor and together inquire with the RSCA (email@example.com). Scholarship winners will be announced late in the Spring semester.