Registration for the semester indicates your intention to attend New Paltz and generates charges, which are applied to your New Paltz account. The following applies:
Acknowledgments and Authorization:
- I acknowledge that registering for classes will generate charges and these charges will be reflected on an invoice sent to my.newpaltz.edu account.
- I authorize SUNY New Paltz to use refundable financial aid (includes Federal Title IV aid) to pay any balances due as well as any miscellaneous charges incurred during the semester. I can rescind this authorization by submitting a written request to the Office of Student Accounts. Revocation may result in a balance due that I am required to pay.
- I acknowledge that all charges are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the College Administration and the State of New York.
- I am responsible for confirming my enrollment prior to the start of the semester. Failure to confirm my enrollment will prevent class information from appearing on Brightspace at the start of the semester and will cause deregistration of my course schedule.
- If my plans change and I no longer wish to attend New Paltz, I am responsible for changing my registration by dropping my classes and submitting a leave of absence or withdrawal from college form.
I have read and agree to the acknowledgements and authorization in the Financial Responsibility Statement. I understand that I am agreeing to a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees assessed to my student account and all additional costs and expenses related to my enrollment at SUNY New Paltz. These costs and expenses include, but are not limited to, housing, meal plans, Hawk dollars, health insurance and all other departmental or school costs processed through my student account. Further, I understand my responsibilities to confirm or change my enrollment.