In the online version of this handbook, the following are direct links to the attachments listed in this handbook; many are the forms you will need as you progress through the program.
- Credit Course Regsitration & Student Census Form
- Electronic Thesis Approval Form*
- Library Instructions for Preparation of Theses
- Application for Masters Degree or Certificate of Advanced Study
- Other important forms
- Open Office: Offers FREE WORD PROCESSING SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE WITH MS WORD. For students without access to MS Word, "OpenOffice is a multiplatform and multilingual office suite and an open-source project. Compatible with all other major office suites, the product is free to download, use, and distribute." (from the OpenOffice website)
The information on this website is provided to aid students in their graduate studies in Psychology. It is meant as a guideline, not the law. Policies and procedures are always being examined and reexamined. This means that they may be changed or modified at any time. Further, some online information may be missing or need updating. We will try to keep students informed of changes/corrections to the information posted on this site as they occur.