All students, faculty, staff, and visitors who wish to park on the SUNY New Paltz campus must have a valid permit.
Faculty, Staff and Students:
Yearly permits (hangtags) are available for purchase online at https://parking.admin.newpaltz.edu/.
Vistors and Daily Use Passes:
Visitor/day parking permits are available at the Welcome Center located in the HAB lobby and the Parking Office located in Wooster Hall, Office of Student Accounts, Rm 114. Visitor/day permits are also available at the park-and-pay machines located on Hawk Drive at the West entrance, the Route 32 parking lot, and the Main Elting Lot. These machines only accept Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card and Discover).
Parking and Registration Fee Information:
- Faculty & Staff registration fee is $25.00 per year.
- Management/Confidential registration fee is $100.00 per year.
- U.S. Veteran Students are exempt from parking fees. Necessary documentation must be submitted to The Office of Veteran and Military Services (Located in the Student Union Building, room 100 C & D or call 845-257-3120) in order to be eligible. For more information on the Office of Veterans and Military Services please visit thier website at https://www.newpaltz.edu/veterans.
- Visitor/Day Parking fee is $3.00 per day, Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Summer Parking fee is $25.00 and includes summer session from May through August. Students who pay for a full-year parking permit do not have to pay this additional fee.
- Resident Student fee is $80.00 for the year.
- Commuter Student fee is $80.00 for the year or $40.00 per semester.