Orientation & Advisement 2021

Freshmen FAQs

More Frequently Asked Questions, Answered

New Paltz Forward FAQ | Freshman Orientation FAQ | Transfer Orientation FAQ | Coronavirus FAQ

Freshmen FAQs

Getting Started at New Paltz

Advising and Registration

Testing, Screening, and Vaccinations

Support Services

School of Business Students

School of Education Students

School of Fine and Performing Arts Students


Art Education

Art History

Graphic Design