New York Air National Guard Program

Financial Aid

Please check out Student Financial Services for tips and assistance on how to complete Financial Aid

Complete the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) (PELL Grant). Obtain Student Aid Report (SAR) as proof of PELL approval or denial.

Complete the application for Tuition Assistance Program (TAP Grant). Obtain ORIGINAL TAP Award Certificate as final proof of TAP approval or denial.