Thank you for your interest in becoming an agent partner of the State University of New York at New Paltz.
We have an application process for all prospective agent partners:
- Complete this agent application form.
This gives us the information we need to create a contractual agreement should an agency be approved.
This also allows our office team to get to know the agency and their representatives better, to decide if
we would be a good fit.
- We will contact the agency's reference(s) and follow up with you if we have any questions.
- Once we decide, we will notify the prospective agency representative of the decision.
- If approved, our Procurement Office will email the agency representative with forms to fill out, needed to create the contractual partnership agreement. It is important that these forms are completed and emailed back to the Procurement Office in a timely manner.
- Meet the marketing and recruitment team to discuss enrollment verification, commission invoices,
and agreement questions.
- Agent training is important so that we can share information about our academic programs, admission processes and standards and answer any questions you may have. Our team will reach out to you to schedule
a convenient time.
- The agency may choose to request print brochures shipped to their office.
For questions about this process, please email email@example.com