The Student Health Service will be hosting Dedrick's Pharmacy at the Health Center to administer flu shots for students.
How do I schedule an appointment for a flu shot? **If you are under the age of 18, please see the instructions below
- Complete and submit the required paperwork (see below). This paperwork may be completed and submitted electronically. Please download the file directly to your desktop and then open it and complete it in Adobe. Then you may email it directly to our office at email@example.com
- Email a photo of your Prescription Card to the Student Health Service at firstname.lastname@example.org If your insurance does not utilize a prescription card, please email a photo of your Health Insurance Card.
- After the Student Health Service receives your paperwork, the Student Health Service will call you to schedule you for an appointment for one of the Flu Clinic Dates. You will not be given an appointment until the Student Health Service receives your completed paperwork and a copy of your prescription/health insurance card.
Dedrick's will be on-campus at the Student Health Service on the following dates and times:
- Friday, October 7th, 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 18th, 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Tuesday, October 25th, 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Friday, November 4th, 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, November 8th, 10:30am - 1:30pm
- Friday, November 18th, 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 10:30am - 1:30pm
**Instructions for students under the age of 18:
- Ask your parent or guardian to complete the following form and submit it to the Student Health Service: Influenza Vaccination Screening Form
- Once we receive this form, the Student Health Service will contact you for an appointment to get your flu shot with one of our nurses.
For more information about the Flu Vaccine, please click the following link: