Non-Degree Graduate Students have earned a Bachelor’s or higher degree and wish to enroll in graduate coursework without matriculating into a program. Generally, non-degree students are completing a combination of graduate and undergraduate pre-requisite coursework before applying to a graduate program, fulfilling teaching certification requirements, or seeking personal fulfillment.
NOTE: If you are looking to enroll in solely undergraduate courses, please contact Records and Registration.
Do you need Instructor Permission?
Due to the non-matriculated status, students may need to obtain permission before enrolling in certain courses. To check a course’s pre-requisites:
- Search for your course in our Schedule of Classes.
- Click on the Course Title to view course information:
- Review the registration Restrictions to determine if you need permission to enroll.
- If the course is restricted to specific majors, you will need to request permission to enroll by emailing the faculty member.
- Once you have received permission from the faculty member, you may submit an online non-degree application.
Are you ready to apply? Apply Now!