The function of the plumbing shop is to provide services to academic buildings, residence halls, fields (water fountains), and public areas.
Some examples of plumbing services are:
- Maintain potable water systems
- Maintain faucets, toilets and showers
- Maintain campus water supply and sewage disposal system
- Maintain eye wash stations
- Repair water piping systems
- Repair steam heating piping systems
- Repair or replace plumbing components such as tanks, valves, traps, hot water heaters
- Unplug drains and drain lines
Note: The plumbers do not repair washers, please contact College Auxiliary Services at x3370.