SUNY New Paltz administers several different tests throughout the year. Please select the test you are interested in from the list below.
The GRE Subject Test is in Lecture Center, Room 100, test takers are to report at 8:30 a.m. (unless noted below)
- Upcoming GRE Subject Test dates: SUNY New Paltz will not be holding any test dates for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
- To learn more about the GRE Subject Tests, visit www.ets.org/gre/subject/about
- To register for the GRE Subject Tests, visit www.ets.org/gre/subject/register/your_ets_account/
- Upcoming 2020 MAT date(s): At this time, there are no scheduled tests for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. Fall 2020 semester dates will be scheduled following guidance from the college.
Interested in taking the MAT at SUNY New Paltz? Follow the below steps to register:
- Complete the MAT Registration Form, complete with a date chose from the above MAT dates & how you will pay. Download the registration form here: Fillable MAT Registration Form
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 845-257-3284
- Provide payment for the exam by either credit card or check
- To pay by credit card please visit: www.newpaltz.edu/matpay
- To pay by check, please refer to the directions listed on the registration form
- Once the Office of Graduate & Extended Learning receives the registration form and payment, you will be officially registered in the online system. You will be sent a confirmation letter, a campus map, and parking tag if needed.
- Upcoming 2020 Teacher Certification dates: The March 14th test date has been canceled. Students who have registered for that test will contacted by Pearson Staff. If you have questions or concerns you can contact Pearson at: 800-309-5225. At this time, there are no scheduled test for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester.
- To learn more about the NYS Teacher Certification exams, visit http://www.nystce.nesinc.com/