SUNY New Paltz administers several different tests throughout the year. Please select the test you are interested in from the list below.
The GRE Subject Test is in Lecture Center, Room 100, test takers are to report at 8:30 a.m. (unless noted below)
- Upcoming GRE Subject Test dates: TBD (please email email@example.com to inquire about future dates)
- To learn more about the GRE Subject Tests, visit www.ets.org/gre/subject/about
- To register for the GRE Subject Tests, visit www.ets.org/gre/subject/register/your_ets_account/
- Upcoming 2019 MAT date(s): We will NOT be holding a test in the month of June. We have not yet confirmed dates for July or August. If you are looking to take the MAT test within a certain time frame to meet graduate application deadlines, we would advise you to find an alternate location. You can find alternate locations at millersanalogies.com
- To find out more about the MAT go to millersanalogies.com
Interested in taking the MAT at SUNY New Paltz? Follow the below steps to register:
- Complete the MAT Registration Form, complete with a date chose from the above MAT dates & how you will pay. Download the registration form here: Fillable MAT Registration Form
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 845-257-3284
- Provide payment for the exam by either credit card, check, or money order.
- To pay by credit card please visit: www.newpaltz.edu/matpay
- To pay by money order please refer to the directions listed on the registration form
- Once the Office of Graduate & Extended Learning receives the registration form and payment, you will be officially registered in the online system. You will be sent a confirmation letter, a campus map, and parking tag if needed.