Edit Page

Early Childhood & Childhood Education Advising


Students must complete an academic major that is in compliance with New York State certification requirements. Transfer courses for which advanced standing has been given and which are comparable to those meeting major requirements or are appropriate to an specific major may be accepted under advisement.

Visit the undergraduate catalog to view requirements for the approved Early Childhood/Childhood Education majors.

Each academic department also has information about its major (concentration):