Edit Page




Declaring Economics as Major or Minor

To declare or change your major or minor to Economics complete the appropriate form and submit it to the Records and Registration Office at HAB 19.

All forms below are in PDF format. *

Economics Department Forms

Other Forms are available at:


* Download Acrobat Reader Now!
ADA: convert PDF to text