Current Parking Lot and Road Closings – Summer 2017
The College is progressing on its master plan to make the campus more pedestrian friendly and move parking to the exterior of the campus to reduce pedestrian and vehicular conflicts and enhance safety.
The following parking lots have been temporarily closed for these construction projects:
- South Parking- part of the lot will be closed from May to August 2017 for the Esopus Roof Renovation.
- Elting Staff Parking- closed August and September 2017 for Elting Locker Room Reno.
- Library Parking- part of the lot will be closed May to September 2017 for the FAB Roof Renovation.
- Crispell Parking- small part of lot is closed May to August 2017 for the HAB Plaza Deck.
- Bouton Hall Parking- a small portion of the lot is closed from May to August 2017 or the Bouton Hall Roof Renovation.
- Resnick Parking- the entire lot is closed from September 2017 to June 2019 for the construction of the new Engineering Innovation Hub.
- Route 32 Parking- a small portion in the rear of the lot will be closed from July to November 2017 for the construction of the new Route 32 Parking South lot.
The College encourages everyone to check the online campus map and pay attention to campus updates and communications concerning construction projects via e-mail and on the College website.
As you arrive on campus and have any suggestions or comments relating to the parking arrangements, please submit them to our parking office at firstname.lastname@example.org.