Edit Page

Office of Academic Advising


Meet with CRC and your Advisor

During your third year (or before) you should meet with a career counselor in the Career Resource Center (CRC) and your academic advisor to discuss options for the future (graduate school, work, or both). 

Your Graduation Application

Read information about graduation and submit your  by the deadline.

Note: Once you submit your graduation application, your name is placed on the list for the upcoming commencement and Records & Registration reviews your application. If your progress report shows deficiencies in college-wide requirements or a problem in your major or minor, Records sends you an email that details the deficiencies. 

Resolving Deficiencies

For issues regarding major or minor requirements:  

See your major or minor advisor.

For issues regarding GE or college-wide requirements 

See the Office of Academic Advising