Are you interested in becoming a Welcome Center Greeter?
Welcome Center employees must be warm, professional, well spoken, and courteous with outstanding customer service skills. They must also have thorough knowledge of campus building/office locations, academic programs we offer, as well as cultural offerings and campus events.
- Answering phones
- Greeting walk-in visitors
- Providing information such as directions, academic and cultural offerings, and event details
- Selling visitor parking passes
- Managing displays and literature racks
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Welcome Center Greeter. We are no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2017 semester. Please check back in the fall for employment opportunities beginning in the Spring 2018 semester.
For students who have submitted an application for Fall 2017:
- First round of interviews will begin March 6th through March 17th.
- Shadowing will begin March 27th through April 7th. Shadowing will consist of sitting with a current Welcome Center staff member during their shift to get a feel of the Welcome Center and experience the responsibilities of a Greeter first hand.
- Position offers will be made by April 12th.
If you have any questions regarding a Welcome Center Greeter position or the application process, please contact Kimberly Gallagher by phone at (845)257-3214 or by email at email@example.com.