Applications for Welcome Center Greeter positions are now being accepted.
Welcome Center employees must be warm, professional, well-spoken, and courteous with outstanding customer service skills. They must also have thorough knowledge of campus building/office locations, academic programs we offer as well as cultural offerings and campus events.
- Answering phones
- Greeting walk-in visitors
- Providing information such as directions, academic and cultural offerings, including event details
- Selling visitor parking passes
- Managing displays and literature racks
1. Apply - Fall 2015 online application
2. Reference Forms - In addition to the application you will need two reference forms. Please download and print the form below. Reference forms can be mailed or faxed to the Office of Undergraduate Admission, attention to Shana Circe.
The Office of Undergraduate Admission
Attn: Shana Circe
Hopfer Admission and Alumni Center
Off-campus mailing address:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
100 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561
Application Due date: March 25
Round 1 Interviews: March 30 - April 3
Round 2 Interviews: April 8 - April 22
Applicants will be notified by May 1