Are you interested in becoming a Welcome Center Greeter?
Welcome Center employees must be warm, professional, well spoken, and courteous with outstanding customer service skills. They must also have thorough knowledge of campus building/office locations, academic programs we offer, as well as cultural offerings and campus events.
- Answering phones
- Greeting walk-in visitors
- Providing information such as directions, academic and cultural offerings, and event details
- Selling visitor parking passes
- Managing displays and literature racks
Along with your application, you will be required to submit one reference form. Please download the Welcome Center Reference Form and have it submitted to Kimberly Gallagher in the Office of Undergraduate Admission through inter-campus mail or by fax to (845)257-3209.
Applications and reference forms are due no later than Tuesday, February 28th.
- First round of interviews will begin March 6th through March 17th.
- Shadowing will begin March 27th through April 7th. Shadowing will consist of sitting with a current Welcome Center staff member during their shift to get a feel of the Welcome Center and experience the responsibilites of a Greeter first hand.
- Position offers will be made by April 12th.
If you have any questions regarding the Welcome Center Greeter position or the application process, please contact Kimberly Gallagher by phone at (845)257-3214 or by email at email@example.com.