EGM333 Thermo-Fluids Lab
An introduction to experimental methods in Mechanical Engineering: review and use of pressure, temperature, and flow measuring devices. Experimentation, data acquisition and analysis selected from within the thermo-fluids area.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Electrical Engineering (517), Mechanical Engineering (521), Computer Engineering (518)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGM331 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time