EGE450 Microelectronic Technology Lab
This course introduces students to various processing involved in fabrication of integrated circuits such as thermal oxidation, film deposition, lithography, cleaning and etching, rapid thermal processing and characterization.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Computer Engineering (518), Mechanical Engineering (521), Electrical Engineering (517)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGE436 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time