EGE440 Solid State Devices
This course introduces the basics of semiconductor physics and physics and modeling of semiconductor devices such as pn diode, bipolar transistor, field effect transistor, optical, power and microwave devices.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Computer Engineering (518), Mechanical Engineering (521), Electrical Engineering (517)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGE320 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time