EGE422 Electronic Design Automation Lab
Principles of electronic design, schematic design, electronic packaging technologies, PCB materials, PCB Layout, PCB Assembly, PCB manufacturing processes, principles of 3D modeling, 3D modeling of electronic components and enclosures.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Computer Engineering (518), Mechanical Engineering (521), Electrical Engineering (517)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGC331 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time